Comment on page
Advanced User Access Permissions (Legacy Sites)
NOTE: This only works for site that were created before June 2018.
By default your site gives users access to everything when you create their account. These steps will switch that so they are denied everything and you give them access.
- 2.Click Permissions.
- 3.Select all the permissions and click Update.
- 4.Click Save
- 5.Click Access
- 6.Click right on the letters for (User Home)
- 7.Select the check box next to "Disable permission inheritance for all contents"
- 8.Click Save
- 9.Go back into Access.
- 10.Expand the home folder by clicking on the plus symbol + next to (User Home)
- 11.Click on the folder name you want to give the user access to.
- 12.Click the check box next to each permission you want the user to have for that folder.
- 13.Repeat steps 11-12 for each folder the user should have access to.
- 14.Click Save.