Comment on page
Request a Signature
To request a signature:
- 1.Log in to your account using your Username and Password.
- 2.Navigate to the file you need to have signed. We support signatures for the following file types: doc(x), xls(x), ppt(x), pdf, txt, bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif. The file will be converted to PDF as part of the signature process. The original file will still be in the same place.
- 3.Click on the drop-down menu and select Add Signature Request.
- 4.Another way is to click the Signatures icon in the left navigation menu and then the Request Signature button.
- 5.Enter a unique name for this document to be signed under, to help you find it later.
- 6.Click Choose Path and select the original file if you have not done so already. (If the file name is in there already you can skip this step.)
- 7.Click in either Users or Groups and select the appropriate recipient(s). Start typing to filter this list.NOTE: You'll need to have the Manager or Administrator role in order to see other users in this list.
- 8.Click Next to proceed to the next step when you have chosen all of the signees.
- 9.Select the user who you want to sign from the drop-down box and click Add Signature Field.
- 10.It will add a box on the screen that you can move and resize.
- 1.Click and drag the corners of the box to make the field bigger or smaller.
- 2.Click the Palette icon to adjust the font size and colors. This icon looks like a painter's palette.
- 11.Repeat until you have all of the signature fields that you want.
- 12.Click Next when you're ready to proceed to the final step.
- 13.Choose your notification options to receive emails when this has been read, signed, or rejected by each and all parties.
- 14.Click Send to save and submit the request.