Comment on page
To annotate a file:
- 1.Log in to your account using your Username and Password.
- 2.Navigate to the file you want to annotate.
- 3.Click on the file name to open the preview screen.We support annotations for the following file types: doc(x), xls(x), ppt(x), pdf, txt, bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif.
- 4.Click Annotate if it's not already selected, and the annotations toolbar will appear below.
- Highlight: Makes text stand out with your choice of colors
- Underline: Underlines the text you select
- Strikeout: Strikes the text out with a line through the center
- Squiggly: For spelling and grammar issues
- Note: Add your comments here
- Free Text: Add text anywhere
- Freehand: Draw anything you like
- Shapes: Make lots of shapes
- Rectangle (or Square): Draw a box anywhere
- Ellipse (or Circle): Draw a circle anywhere
- Polygon: Make a custom shape
- Cloud: Add a familiar cloud symbol
- Line: Make a straight line
- Polyline: Make a series of connected line segments
- Arrow: Make a straight line with an arrow
- Signature: Digitally sign your name
- Rubber Stamp: Some pre-made stamps for common uses
- Stamp: Overlay an image file from your computer
- File Attachment: Attach another file to this one
- Callout: Easy callout template
- Undo: Infinite Undo
- Redo: Infinite Redo
- Erase: Erases Annotations but not the original document
Download the annotated file:
You can download in any of these locations:
- In the top right corner of the preview window.
- At the bottom of the page:
- Or in the Files menu:
NOTE: The annotated version will always be PDF format.
Download the original file:
Click on the down-arrow menu next to your file and select Download without Annotations.