Comment on page
Access and deliver your files directly from Outlook. You can send new files, retrieve and share existing files, or request uploads to specific folders. Note: This supports all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of Office 2010-2016 and locally installed versions of Office365.
To install the Outlook Connector:
- 1.Log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- 2.Click Connectors in the top menu.
- 3.Click Outlook Connector.
- 4.Click Download EXE to open download options in a new tab.An MSI installer is available upon request by the site administrator (E.g. for network-wide deployments).
- 5.Run the program.
- 6.Follow the Add-In Setup Wizard until Installation Complete.
- 7.Open Outlook. Restart Outlook if it was running during installation of the Outlook Connector.
- 8.Click New Email. You will see the Outlook Connector between Link and View Templates in the top menu of the new email screen.
- 9.Open the Add-in Options by clicking the icon that looks like a diagonal arrow ⇲.