Comment on page
To connect your account using File Transfer Protocol (FTP):
- 1.Log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- 2.Click Connectors in the top menu.
- 3.Click FTP Client in the drop down menu.
- 5.Download the FileZilla Client.
- 6.Open FileZilla.
- 7.Click File in the top menu.
- Click Site Manager.
- 8.Click New Site once the Site Manager window opens.
- 9.Complete the form within the General tab: FTP, FTPS, FTPES and SFTP are supported.
- Host: type in your site address.
- User: type in your account username.
- Password: type in your account password.
- 10.Click Connect.
Once you have connected, you will see your local files on the left and your FTP site files on the right within FileZilla. Simply drag and drop to transfer files and folders.