Comment on page
Manage Versioning Options
To manage versioning options (only account administrators have access to these settings):
- 1.Log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- 2.Click Admin in the top menu.
- 3.Click Admin Settings.
- 4.Click Settings in the side menu.Click Versioning.
- 5.Set Versioning Options: NOTE: WebDAV for Mac Finder overwrites any existing file versions and creates unwanted temp files. Due to these limitations, we recommend not enabling file versioning when using WebDAV on Mac Finder.
- Maximum File Size: click and type in the box to set max file sizeThe max file size for versions is 10MB.Setting the max file size to 0 disables versioning.The full size of the file is stored as a version.
- Maximum Number of Versions:The max number of versions is 0.Versions over the limit are removed twice daily at approximately 9AM and 9PM ET.
- 6.Click Save.